Concord Youth Theatre is holding its 12th annual Ice Capella, Friday, February 10, 7:30 p.m. at Concord-Carlisle High School (CCHS) Auditorium, 500 Walden St., where local high school and college a cappella groups will perform a wide variety of your favorite songs—without instrumental accompaniment.
Produced by Concord Youth Theatre (CYT), Ice Capella’s 2023 program includes:
- Take Notes (Concord-Carlisle High School)
- Guacamole (Lexington High School)
- Euphoria (Lexington High School)
- Accent A Cappella (Lincoln-Sudbury High School)
- Acafellas (Lincoln-Sudbury High School)
- Musigals (Lincoln-Sudbury High School)
- The Town Criers (Weston High School)
- Fools on the Hill (College of the Holy Cross)
“We are thrilled to once again bring Ice Capella back to CCHS for our twelfth year and showcase, so many talented young performers for this entertaining and popular event,” said Tammy Smith, CYT’s Board President. “The groups, which range from high school to college, amaze the audience every year with skilled vocals and harmonies. The CYT community looks forward to this event each year.”
Tickets are $10 and may be purchased at the door or online at www.concordyouththeatre.org.