Community - Page 8

New law increases safety for bike riders

January 18, 2023
Concord is a well-known bicycling destination. On nice days, hundreds of people pedal around town on scenic and narrow roads that sometimes test the temerity of cyclists and the patience of drivers.

That’s what Friends are for…

January 18, 2023
By Nathalie McCarthy – Correspondent The harmony that one feels with nature along the almost-completed Bruce Freeman Rail Trail (BFRT) is a true measure of success for all those who have transformed

Children’s Center plans new location

January 18, 2023
If you are a Concord renter and your landlord doesn’t renew your lease, you’re going to scramble to find a new place in a tight and expensive real estate market. This is

New “Working Stiff” Column

January 11, 2023
Let me introduce myself: I’m Jon, and I’m happy to be one of the reporters for the Concord Bridge. I’m eager to get to know Concord and everyone who lives here. After

Concord Indivisible rallies for democracy

January 11, 2023
A robust gathering of elected officials who represent Concord and surrounding towns exhorted a chilly crowd to preserve democracy. “Everything is a team effort,” said state Rep. Carmine Gentile, “Local state and

Middle school article gets Fincom focus

January 4, 2023
Upcoming special Town Meeting asks voters to approve $110M for construction of a new middle school. “This increase of $7.2M will be funded, as was the original amount, through borrowing that is
1 6 7 8 9 10 13