The annual Taste of Concord returns September 19 with samplings from local restaurants, bakeries and food establishments. Co-hosted by West Concord Wine & Spirits, the event is 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Nashoba Brooks School Gymnasium.
Enjoy a lively evening of flavors from local Concord restaurants, bakeries and food establishments including:
- Fiorella’s Cucina — Italian inspired, homemade cuisine with creative twists on classic dishes.
- Woods Hill Table — Featuring organic, high-quality food through sustainable sourced, local ingredients.
- Adelita’s — Mexican fare
- Verrill Farms — A fourth-generation family business celebrating over 100 years from farm-to-table with their locally sourced farm stand, deli, and bakery.
- The Cheese Shop — Offering a customer experience that includes the recounting of the provenance and history of what you see and taste .
- The Colonial Inn — A landmark hotel dating back to 1716, with guest accommodations and award-winning creative cuisine.
- Concord Teacakes — A café where you can indulge in the finest pastries and desserts, including custom creations with an attention to detail and a commitment to freshness.
- Debra’s Natural Gourmet — Concord’s independent natural market, bringing health and deliciousness to West Concord since 1989.
- Gräem Nuts and Chocolate — A European-inspired roaster specializing in nuts, chocolate and dried fruit sourced from high quality, unique products from around the world.
- Wilder Cuisine — Offers full-service catering and personal chef customized meals.
- Farfelle Italian Market — Serves European style meals in the cafe, also offers imported groceries, wine, meats, and cheeses as well as homemade Italian baked goods.
- Saltbox Kitchen — A farm-to-table restaurant, home to Concord’s only craft brewery and a Best of Boston-winning caterer.
- Comella’s — A family-owned business known for its generous servings of Italian standards since 1988.
- West Village Tavern — A neighborhood spot where locals enjoy scratch made food and creative cocktails.
- West Concord Wine & Spirits will provide a guided tasting experience with over 50 wines, craft beers and artisanal spirits.
Entertainment will be provided by ‘Rivers Between’ the Indie-Folk duo of Greg Kane and Kat Brooks who have performed locally at restaurants, bars, house parties, outdoor events and, more recently, at Gillette Stadium for “Yoga Reaches Out”.
Tickets are $40 in advance and can be purchased in person at West Concord Wine & Spirits, 1216 Main St; Fiorella’s Cucina, 24 Walden St. or online at: concordchamberofcommerce.org.
A limited number of tickets will be available at the door for $45. You must be 21 years or older to purchase tickets and enter the event.